UPCOMING 2nd Saturday Immersion on October 8, 2022 @ 6 - 8 p.m
Guest Presenter: TBA
Kathryn is a missionary and has labored in multiple countries over several the years. In the course of her seasoned ministry Kathryn has been witness to marvelous Holy Spirit activity over her years of service to Christ. Come and hear fascinating testimonies of amazing things that God has done and continues to do today!Kathryn is the Director of Word & Deed Ministries. She has ministered the gospel in word, deed and power in Ukraine, Haiti, Guinea, Cuba, Ghana, Liberia, and numerous times in Russia, and most recently in Nepal and India.
- Click here for personal testimonies from 2nd Saturday Immersions
- HarvestNet Ministries, which has been “Engaging God’s Vision for the Citywide Church” for 33 years, is bringing together gifted ministries from Northeastern Ohio in order to embody Ephesians 4:16 in faith so that souls may be saved and the church built up
“from whom [Christ the head] the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love”
The Second Saturday evening of each month, we will gather in a different congregation for a time of worship, testimony, and prayer ministry by men and women who have proven giftings and anointings in various areas of evangelism, prophecy, wisdom, healing, deliverance, etc.
Our earnest hope is that as we unitedly “fan into flame the gift of God, which is in [us]” (2 Timothy 1:6), we will see the fire of God’s love and power grow and spread in our region.
Pray with Pastors in the NE Ohio area! Contact HarvestNet Ministries to be added to the Pastor/Leadership updates
The fact is, the pastors and leaders prayer gatherings are the core and heart of HarvestNet Ministries. The very foundational spiritual DNA of HarvestNet is the 10 years of leaders praying together in the Christian Leadership Alliance. The mandate from the Lord in 1988 was to call for the elders in the gates to band together and pray for spiritual awakening, a boat-swamping harvest of humanity, and city-wide revival and transformation. The pastors prayer gatherings are an embracing of the apostolic leadership imperative of Acts 6:4 that God’s leaders should “give themselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.” By the law of first mention, prayer is a greater leadership priority than preaching.
This is also the means by which leadership relationships are forged, mutual honor is cultivated, trust grows, and Kingdom partnerships are formed.
NEO Prayer Shield
Along with other regional pastors and ministries in NE Ohio, HarvestNet Ministries is committed to participating in an effort to encourage growth of a 24/7 intercessory "Prayer Shield" across the counties of NE Ohio in order to cover our region with continual prayer. Click to connect to the NEO Prayer Shield website
So to see a "Prayer Shield" actualized in the city we need to do three things:
- The Scriptures and Church history both testify repeatedly to the value of continual prayer.
- Also, the Bible specifically designates the city to be a primary focus of continual prayer.
- Lastly, we have personally experienced the value of continual prayer for NEO in the God Likes You response to the Gay Olympics in 2014 and the Hope Is Here response to the RNC in 2016.
- Celebrate the serious prayer efforts that already exist and make them more widely known.
- Connect all current prayer efforts through a common website.
- Cover with praying people any of the 168 hours in the week that are not currently filled.
Annual Solumn Assembly - A Call to Worship, Pray & Fast as "Elders of the Land
Dates and times to be announced.
The agenda is simple: